LAST UPDATED: May 19, 2020.
Block of Cat, operated by Haozhe Yang, is an addictive, easy & cute game to play but hard to master.
Haozhe Yang (“Haozhe Yang” , “we”, “us” or “our”) is Dedicated to Protecting the Privacy Rights of Our Online Users ("Users" or "You").
Haozhe Yang 's primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the Service.
We collect information about your device and network connection when you use our app, such as your device brand, device model and network status. This information does not contain any user-sensitive information, such as device IDs or any information that can be used to permanently identify the user or device. We simply use this data for analysis to improve product quality.
In addition to information collected as described above, you may choose to share additional information about yourself throughout the Service, such as in games or on message boards. Any action you perform with other players are considered public, and are your sole discretion.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, leased, loaned, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with and improving the Service.
· To operate, improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences
· To provide technical support and personal hosted services to you
· To track your play activity and progress in our games
· To track Application crash events and ensure the effective operation of software and IT services procured by us
· To inform you of promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us
· Where permitted by law, and in accordance with Facebook’s applicable terms and conditions, for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to email you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you
· To assist in determining where to advertise our Services on third party websites
· To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services, analyze player traffic and activity, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
· If you installed one of our Applications because you viewed a mobile ad, we will use information to identify the third-party ad network that displayed the mobile ad for us
· As required or permitted by law
You can manage some aspects of and use by visiting the "settings" page your mobile device and reviewing the permissions of each application or "app”.
You understand and agree that we may be required to disclose any personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, including but not limited to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of the public. Note that Haozhe Yang is not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that Haozhe Yang may receive.
Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred to Haozhe Yang 's successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
Advertising Networks: We allows advertisements from the Third-Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. We commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third-party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them.
Our third-party operators may provide you with an ad based on your data includes GAID (Google Advertising ID on Android devices) or IDFA (Identifier for Advertising on iOS devices), region, location information and IP address.
This Policy does not govern Third-party Operators, as they have their own privacy policies which can be viewed on their websites. The following is a list of the third party currently use in our services, their contact information, and links to their privacy policies:
Google AdMob, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, DoubleClick for Publishers
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such children. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to Haozhe Yang. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.